The 3 Week Diet

Lucas Irwin Shocked His Family With His AMAZING Transformation

google+

linkedin




Lucas Irwin had struggled with his weight for some time.



He weighed 300 pounds and had tried for years unsuccessfully to lose weight.


On Dec. 28, 2012, he decided that this year would be his year. He watched what he ate and slowly the pounds came off. He shared photos of himself in the Reddit weight loss community who supported him in his efforts.

For the next 12 months, he continued to lose weight.

By December 2013, he had lost 170 pounds.

When he went home to see his family, he felt very nervous. He began shaking thinking about what the moment would be like. His parents couldn't believe their son's transformation! They seemed so happy and proud that he was finally able to accomplish what had eluded him for so long. His parents later described the moment to Today.

His father Jeff Irwin said, "He looked just fantastic. I was more stunned than anything else. But inside, I was just beaming. I was just ... I was over the moon." His stepmother Susan Irwin shared similar thoughts. "Just picturing it in my mind again, it brings back tears to my eyes again. I am so proud of him," she shared.


Irwin said: "I lost 95 percent of the weight just through changing my diet," He said. "I only ate 1,350 calories a day. I didn't exercise at all until maybe seven or eight months in."

continue his story

COMMENTS

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Exclusive Reports

     
    send free SMS - Pilates Exercises